<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

My Bike and Front wheel have split up... 

I'm now the 'proud' owner of a bike and front wheel combination. I was riding last night, trying to get ready for the Around the Bay in a Day ride when my front wheel decided to shear off and separate at the forks. I'm ok (grazed elbow and bruised thigh) but now the fun begins trying to get the bike repaired under warranty from Shogun. Even more extreme riding conditions shouldn't have resulted in this happening (query Manufacturing fault on forks ???) - I even have front RST Shocks.

I need it fixed ASAP as the ride is on Sunday 19th October. Many thanks to Dean at Bike Life Hawthorn for some advice on the bike and driving me (and my corked thigh) home afterwards. Cheers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Web Counter by digits.comWeb Counter by digits.com